Our wedding venue was Stout's Island Village Lodge which is located on Red Cedar Lake in Wisconsin. Situated about 240 miles northwest of Chicago, the lodge is about as different from our lives in Old Town in Chicago as you might imagine. Quiet, contemplative and serene, this part of Wisconsin is the antidote for someone whose professional life doesn't lend itself to moments of introspection. Robin could not have chosen a more appropriate location for us to focus on who we are as a couple and how our lives will unfold into the future.
Here's a short list of some of the people and businesses that helped to make our wedding so special.
- Planner: Jessica Wonders
- Photographer/Videographer: James Netz Photography
- Floral: Martha's Gardens
- Venue: Stout's Island Lodge
- Hair/Makeup: Spa Beauty MN
- Dress: Inbal Dror
- Rentals: Apres Party & Tent Rental
- Entertainment: Insphyre Fire Performers